Sunday, October 14, 2012

AVERYawesomeCARLSON!

This is Jess and Jojo....and one very awesome Carlson....little Miss Avery....
Jessica is my co worker. We have a love-hate relationship that no one really understands....except for...well....nope, no one, not even Jess and I understand this relationship, but at least we have a cool handshake sign thingy we do when we see each other. I digress....this post is about her baby girl, Avery!! When Jessica told me she was preggers, I immediately went looking for a baby shower gift that would knock her socks off because that's what you do when you love to hate someone....show them how much better you are at gift giving than they are (I {heart} you Jess)! After much thought, I came up with the idea of an Alice in Wonderland theme. Why? Uhhh....because that is Jessica's FAVORITE movie!! Duh! However, an Alice in Wonderland story book just wasn't enough for my Jess and her baby girl. Back to the drawing board I went and the fabulous "Crafty-Afty" (a name my co-workers dubbed me) decided to put her Mad Hatter sewing skillz to work and sewed up this sweet little dress! :o)

 I packaged it up with a some ruffle-butt tights, black shoes and a black hair bow, and lets not forget the story book....and Presto! Jessica ended up with her very own Alice, errr...I mean, Avery in Wonderland!!
Isn't she an Absolute Doll?!?! I love her to pieces, but for some reason her mama won't let me babysit her..go figure?
Jess, I love to hate you and hate to love you! {<3 #, =, 11, peace out} and walk away.



No comments:

Post a Comment