Thursday, October 11, 2012

All About Aidan Milo.....

My little Aidan Milo...he IS the MOST kindest, SWEETEST, Loving boy EVER!!! He recently just turned 7 years old. He is growing up right before my eyes and I can't believe it! His birthday was celebrated for a week (Jam packed with a ton of fun!) He celebrated with me, then over at his dads, then at my parents, and then back to me to spoil him some more. :o)
For his birthday he wanted frozen yogurt, he wanted to go see Madagascar 3, and he wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles (the kid LOVES his sprinkles!)...he was King for the day, and he was over the moon about it! One thing about my Aidan Milo.... it doesn't matter how big, how small, how thoughtful or insignificant something might be...he gets ecstatic about everything! He loves it all.

Presents time!!! (please ignore the horrible videography...oh, and the extremely weird, crazy lady singing....)


The Diamondbacks game was awesome (even if we did end up losing to his stepmothers team ;). We had a BLAST! The seats were AMAZING!

The boys even made it on the big screen doing their best "Gangnam Style" dance! Unfortunately, I don't have any pics or footage of it...it happened way to fast :( 
The day definitely wore the kiddos out, always a good sign that they had just as much fun as I did :o)

 Happy Birthday Aidan Milo! You make my days brighter with your adorable (sometimes goofy) sparkling smile. I love you so much!



To read about his special day over at his dads house, you can read it here (his stepmother Emily does a much better job than myself at keeping a fabulous blog!): http://fullclousehouse.blogspot.com/2012/09/aidans-7th-birthday.html


No comments:

Post a Comment