Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween

Here we are, over a week past Halloween, but at least I'm posting, right? I think it is a pretty obvious statement to say the kids enjoyed Halloween...I mean c'mon...FREE CANDY?! Ya, they had a blast, plus who doesn't love to dress up in fun costumes?! We went over to my parents house and did a family door to door trick or treating. My brother, his wife and their kids all came along, ALL of US dressed in costume! It was awesome! I've got candy up the wazoo and I am pretty sure that the SLOW rate at which my kids eat candy, it will most definitely last us until next Halloween.



 Unfortunately, Ethan forgot his Ghost Rider mask at his dads so Pop-pop dug around in his closet and pulled out some Harley gear, a long ponytail and drew him a goatee. Ethan enjoyed dressing up as pop-pop and showing off his lovely long silvery locks :)














I thought Christian's costume this year was absolutely fabulous! He and baby Reid made the PERFECT Dr. Evil and Mini-me!!! Love IT!

L-R: Oliver (Hawkeye), Natalie (50's girl), Aidan (Snake Eyes), Ashley (Black Widow), and Ethan (A tough looking Harley guy, a.k.a Pop-pop)







Of course...what is Halloween without a few jack-o-lanterns? The boys were so excited to get to carving the pumpkins. Aidan knew exactly what he wanted his to look like, "2 triangle eyes, NO NOSE and a smile with 1 tooth on top and 1 tooth on the bottom". I drew it out and he carved it. I think he did a great job. Ethan was happy to pick out the pattern for the big one and the carving of that pumpkin was a "group" effort consisting of me doing it, but Ethan did clean it out. :)










As for me, I had a very enjoyable Halloween. I was able to attend a few parties over the weekend. Plus, I had a pretty awesome date...





No comments:

Post a Comment